My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I want to be a student forever ... but onLy if I receive an aLLowance.



View blog authority
Entredropper










free counters





Locations of visitors to this page


 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines











Your Ad Here








Malate Fountain

House urges support for RP's New 7 Wonders bid

Negros Oriental town becoming popular as "cave cap...

Baguio City - "summer capital" of the Philippines

DOT endorses P430-M Palawan investments

Cebu Pacific starts Manila-Busuanga service today

PAL re-launches Cebu-Osaka flights

Cebu Pacific set to publish monthly On-Time Perfor...

DOT eyes more tourists from France and Russia

Eng Bee Tin





Adaphobic
Ang Sa Wari Ko
All About Life
April Heart
Being Myself
Budget Shopping Galore
Dear Me
Did You Know That!
Discovering Pinas
Doodles are artworks, right?
Earthlingorgeous
Eat. Drink. Dance. (Reapeat)
Empowered Mom
Enjoy Life To The Fullest
Epistaxis
Filipina Writes The Best Pinay Blog Ever
Flipflopping My Way Around Town
Foodie Station
Hiraya: Endless Story
Hot News Alert
Just Jhosel
Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
Kitchen Recipes by Chelle
Lagawan
Let's Talk Your Head Off
Life on a Pencil
Living The Expat's Life
Lizzieness
McShutterLovin
Mekinudolsoup
Memoirs of a Pinay in America
Music Picks
Musings of a Vicks Inhaling Man
My Gossip Girl
Pinay Ads
Phillipine Travel Promos
Places, People, Events, Good Food And My Life
Random Thoughts
Samantha's Own
Shed Life
Simply ME
Stardust
Style and Relax
The Accidental Teacher Meets The Daydream Believer
The Buzz Today
The Life of a Breadwinner
The Trixie Ison Blog
Timawa
World Buzz Today






Blogger

Finalsense

Google

Yahoo






My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Join Pinay Bloggers' Forum
blogarama - the blog directory
Pinoy Bloggers Society (PBS) PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Join My Community at MyBloglog!




Plurk.com

Your Ad Here



Bloggers Night Out with PANTENE

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Last October 17, I attended the BLOGGERS NIGHT OUT WITH PANTENE at Taste Asia, Mall of Asia. It was another fun night as Procter & Gamble introduced Pantene's newest product, the "3 Minute Miracle Treatment". The treatment is supposed to help repair damaged hair in just three minutes. Imagine, in just 3 minutes, whoa!!!


Pantene Girls


My co-bloggers


3-Minute Miracle Hair Challenge


Pam Ilagan interviewing Pantene's representative


Of course, Judy Ann Santos was the evening's highlight. It was nice seeing her again. The last time I saw her was when I was in college. If my memory serves me right, it was in "Sa Linggo nAPO sila" in Burnham Park, Baguio. Judy Ann looks different now compared before. She's so gorgeous!





Gorgeous Judy Ann Santos


Up close and personal




Two bands rendered us great music after Judy Ann left the event. The first band was RJ Jimenez of PDA, he sang some of his hits. And the second band was Ministicks, I really enjoyed this band because of their funny ad libs and styles, I thought I was in comedy bar, I really enjoyed watching them on stage. Hope to see them perform on our next blog events.


RJ's band


Ministicks

Of course, there were sumptuous foods, unlimited drinks/cocktail drinks and freebies for all the bloggers.

This event would not be possible without our major sponsors like Procter & Gamble, Pantene, SM Hypermarket, Taste Asia and of course, our eventologist, Aileen Apolo! Whew!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


glitter-graphics.com