My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I want to be a student forever ... but onLy if I receive an aLLowance.



View blog authority
Entredropper










free counters





Locations of visitors to this page


 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in Bloglines











Your Ad Here








Manila Orchidarium

Kalesa

Manila City Hall

itchyfeetpinay @ UST

Bonifacio Shrine

Trinoma Blogger Food Tour





Adaphobic
Ang Sa Wari Ko
All About Life
April Heart
Being Myself
Budget Shopping Galore
Dear Me
Did You Know That!
Discovering Pinas
Doodles are artworks, right?
Earthlingorgeous
Eat. Drink. Dance. (Reapeat)
Empowered Mom
Enjoy Life To The Fullest
Epistaxis
Filipina Writes The Best Pinay Blog Ever
Flipflopping My Way Around Town
Foodie Station
Hiraya: Endless Story
Hot News Alert
Just Jhosel
Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
Kitchen Recipes by Chelle
Lagawan
Let's Talk Your Head Off
Life on a Pencil
Living The Expat's Life
Lizzieness
McShutterLovin
Mekinudolsoup
Memoirs of a Pinay in America
Music Picks
Musings of a Vicks Inhaling Man
My Gossip Girl
Pinay Ads
Phillipine Travel Promos
Places, People, Events, Good Food And My Life
Random Thoughts
Samantha's Own
Shed Life
Simply ME
Stardust
Style and Relax
The Accidental Teacher Meets The Daydream Believer
The Buzz Today
The Life of a Breadwinner
The Trixie Ison Blog
Timawa
World Buzz Today






Blogger

Finalsense

Google

Yahoo






My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Join Pinay Bloggers' Forum
blogarama - the blog directory
Pinoy Bloggers Society (PBS) PinoyBlogoSphere.com
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Pinoy-Blogs.com
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites
Join My Community at MyBloglog!




Plurk.com

Your Ad Here



Online/chat and meet with Yeng Constantino

Saturday, April 5, 2008
ABS-CBN Star Records invited us through Yehey! to attend the online/chat and meet with Yeng Constantino last March 12, 2008, 3:30pm at the ABS-CBN main building.

I called my friend Audrey and told me that she also received the same invitation so we went to the event.
While we're waiting at the elevator, I saw a familiar face talking with somebody over the phone. Instead of calling him John Pratts, I accidentally called him John Estrada. He heard me and just smiled at me. Audrey and I entered in the elevator as fast as we can and continued laughing for my mistake.

Anyway, while waiting for Yeng Constantino, we had some chat with other bloggers and staff of Yehey! We're not that many as compared to our food bloggers event at Trinoma last January 9 but we enjoyed especially when the presscon started.

Thanks to Ms. Elaine Uy and Alvin Chua for the pictures.

Interview session


Q & A portion


Yeng

itchyfeetpinay with Yeng

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


glitter-graphics.com